Volume 109 (Summer 2015) of NAEE’s journal, Environmental Education, has been mailed to members this week, and will be available as a pdf on the member pages of this website from Monday. Volume 109 contains case studies and feature articles about how EE and ESD can be used to make learning and the curriculum come alive.
Its feature articles include:
- Investigating soils in the primary classroom – Tracy Atkinson
- Discover Superworm in your local forest – Rachel Giles
- Soil Association support for school Farmers’ Markets – Rupert Aker
- Making London a city national park – Alona Sheridan
- An international internship in Birmingham – Charline Mosseray
- Learning from the past – Rob Sutton
If you’re not a member of NAEE, you can join here.