The Council for Learning Outside the Classroom says that there has never been a better time to take up membership of the Council for Learning Outside the Classroom (CLOtC) as membership will not be due for renewal until April 2018 and you will have access to a package of benefits to help you improve the quality of your learning outside the classroom (LOtC) provision …
▪ A free copy of the new CLOtC Members’ Guide to LOtC
▪ A free copy of the School Travel Organiser magazine
▪ Exclusive access to members’ only content on www.lotc.org.uk
▪ Access to national and local CLOtC events, CPD training and CLOtC resources at substantially discounted rates
▪ Free resource and event listing on www.lotc.org.uk
▪ Free recruitment advertising (school and organisational members only)
▪ Discounts on education publications from Pearson and LCP
▪ A range of discounts on LOtC educational visits, training and resources; for details, see CLOtC Member discounts
▪ Access to CLOtC’s local networks for advice and guidance on the ground
▪ Discounted first aid courses with an outdoor emphasis
▪ Bi-monthly newsletter to keep you up-to-date with the latest developments and give you more tips and ideas for LOtC
As a member of CLOtC you will be adding your voice to our mission to ensure that every child should experience the world beyond the classroom walls as an essential part of learning and development. You will also demonstrate your commitment to providing quality LOtC experiences and help provide a stable financial base for CLOtC, a registered charity. This will enable us to continue to provide guidance and support and lobby on your behalf for changes in policy with the aim of ensuring more LOtC experiences for more young people.
New benefits for CLOtC members are coming online all the time. We hope you will join to ensure more young people have access to inspiring and effective educational experiences. For more information and an application form download a membership pack or join online today.