Here’s a link to show who’ll be talking at the Communicate 2016: Swapping Spectacles event in Bristol Zoo on 02 & 03 November.
According to the organisers, these are the top 5 reasons for going to Communicate:
- Cross sector networking – the conference is programmed to offer ample opportunities for both structured and open networking in a friendly, welcoming atmosphere including dedicated mingling space and a free gala networking dinner and drinks reception
- Key skills development – alongside high level discussion, Communicate hosts a unique programme of bespoke workshops and toolbox session focussed on practical skills, concepts and techniques that you can take back to your desk on Monday morning
- Inspiration from beyond the usual suspects – we go out of our way to bring in speakers from outside the environmental sphere, with experts from the corporate, social mobility and media worlds bringing fresh ideas and techniques to environmental issues
- Cutting edge social research – working with our sponsors ESRC and our academic partners we bring the latest in social and behavioural science research to inspire fresh, evidence based approaches to communication practice
- Programme your own experience – with a wide programme of parallel sessions, you have the opportunity to tailor your conference experience to ensure that you take part in the most relevant content. With one day and single session ticket options available you can even join key sessions without the full conference price tag.
You can register here.