Details of the Winston Churchill Travel Fellowships for 2018 are now available. Thes fund UK citizens to investigate inspiring practice in other countries, and return with innovative ideas for the benefit of people across the UK.
The categories for 2018 are wide-ranging and include one of particular interest to us:
- Crafts and Design
- Environment, Conservation & Sustainable living
- Health & Wellbeing
- Nursing & Allied Health Professions
- Mental Health Community Based Approaches
- Migration – Living Well Together
- New Approaches to Housing
- Science & Technology
- Supporting Bereaved Vulnerable Children
- Young People
The deadline is 5pm on 19th September 2017; further details are here.