On Wednesday 8th and Thursday 9th June, Circle of Life Rediscovery is running a course on Play and the Outdoors – an Experiential & Theoretical Journey into Forest School, Play itself and Therapeutic Play
Its aims include:
- Familiarisation with the Forest Play skills continuum.
- Exploring non-directive and directive facilitation including wild & free play.
- Understanding the different methods of communication integral to Forest Play.
- Increasing the tool kit to include more outdoor games and skills.
- Developing understanding of Attachment Theory and how it relates to emotional insecurity.
Click here for more details.