- join up the subjects that our learners study
- bring some big global issues into our teaching
- encourage young people to become active citizens
- develop critical thinking skills
- cultivate an atmosphere of hope
For more information see the event flier. For bookings, please contact Rosie Davies: firstname.lastname@example.org
The University is running two EU-funded projects focusing on Education for Sustainable Development. The Me-We-Whole project will share ideas and materials on outdoor learning, and the A Rounder Sense of Purpose project is developing a new award based on a framework of educator competences which we will pilot and critique with participants. A CPD certificate will be awarded to those attending the full programme.