The Guardian has been running a feature on food growing in schools that began way back in February 2016. The details are here.
- Children must know how the food they eat affects the planet. Corinna Hawkes says more needs to be done to help children make better food choices.
- a sustainable diet is one way we can all join the fight against climate change. Eleni Svoronou says allowing children to get stuck into food at school is critical.
Previous features have looked at the work of:
- Middleton-on-the-Wolds Church of England primary school in Yorkshire
- The Oval School in Birmingham, and
- WWF’s own Plate2Plate initiative.
All this reporting is paid for by WWF-UK “Follow the Panda”.