LOtC says its new course, Developing and Reviewing Active Learning, will help you improve your practice and deliver, and evaluate meaningful learning which focuses on outcomes, not activities.
There are 2 courses: one for providers of learning outside the classroom, and one for schools.During the course, you will:
- Learn about why it’s important to think about learning, rather than doing
- Think about how to write learning objectives for LOtC activities
- Look at how and why to evaluate
- Explore different methods for assessing learning
- Discuss how to involve young people in planning their own learning
This course will draw on the outcomes of the Learning Away project and other key research into LOtC. Course details: