Click here for the latest from the Ellen MacArthur Foundation on the Circular Economy.
The Circulate Reading List is a monthly review of issues relevant to the circular economy. It begins like this:
Phones, cars and buildings are just part of the circular economy story. Find out why the biological cycle holds so much potential with Circulate’s latest Feature, Organic Matters . Features include:
- Chemical companies are starting to lease chemicals
- Podcast – Google and the circular economy
- How do business measure their progress towards a circular economy?
- Renault opens an innovation lab in Paris devoted to the future of mobility
- Tim Brown, CEO of IDEO, on circular economy and business design