The Centre for Youth Impact is hosting its third annual gathering on 11th September in London. This follows two previous events that each brought together over 100 participants from across the youth and evidence sectors. It is a day for practitioners, researchers and funders with an interest in learning, evidence and evaluation in work with young people, and aims to provide a platform for the facilitators of impact networks across the country, with contributions from specialists across the youth and evidence sectors.
The event is for managers and frontline pactitoners from charities, social enterprises and local authorities working with young people. Delegates are a mixture of managers and ‘frontline’ practitioners. Participants from research organisations and the infrastructure organisations that work across and within the youth sector, are also encouraged to attend. It will be an opportunity to take stock and reflect on recent developments in how we understand impact in youth work and services for young people and how we collectively set the agenda for the future.
The aim is to create an engaging and thoughtful programme of contributions that will involve inspiring, reflective speakers as well as structured spaces for conversation in order to create a day that is valuable for all.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Bethia McNeil, Director, Centre for Youth Impact
- Dan Gregory, Common Capital
- David Bonbright, CEO, Keystone Accountability
- David Reed, Director, Generation Change
- Habiba Nabatu, Programme Manager – System Change, Lankelly Chase
- James Noble, Deputy Head of Measurement and Evaluation, New Philanthropy Capital
- Janet Berry, Director of Communities, Oasis Community Learning
- Jo Wells, Director, The Blagrave Trust
- John Hitchin, CEO, Renaisi
- Kevin Franks, Programme Director, Youth Focus: North East
- Lucy Maynard, Head of Research, Brathay Trust
- Matt Hill, Head of Research and Learning, Centre for Youth Impact
- Nikki Hale, Field Consultant, the David P Weikart Center for Youth Program Quality
- Paul Webb, Youth Work Services Manager, MAP
- Pippa Knott, Head of Networks, Centre for Youth Impact
- Ruth Pryce, Senior Grants Manager, Paul Hamlyn Foundation
- Ruth Rickman-Williams, CEO, Youth Focus West Midlands
- Thomas Lawson, CEO, Leap
- Venetia Boon, Children and Young People Grants Manager, Comic Relief
If you have any questions about the event, contact firstname.lastname@example.org